Eliott has never cared for sex. He enjoys doing people as much as he enjoys doing his taxes, yet for all his life it has led to nothing but ridicule. But in peculiarity lies comedy, and Simpson has it in spades. With tales of gender, stakes, queerness and cakes, Simpson aims to widen your eyes to the bizarre life of an asexual man trying to survive in a sex-obsessed world. So come along, keep on your thong, and enjoy the only show completely absent of dick jokes...okay there are some but they’re very intellectual.
- “Absurd and Accessible” (The Norwich Radical)
- "Weird as f**k" (Janey Godley)
- "offbeat, wacky and unpredictable" (The Wee Review)
- "Even Yoda was impressed" (The Stand Comedy Club)
- Sell-out show (Glasgow 2019)
- "instantly likeable ... both informative and hilarious" - (ArtsYork.co.uk)