Home Bar is a new/old venue
that is located near the new West-end hub of free venues, close
to The Raging Bull and the Dragonfly. It is a
refurbished traditional modern bar serving a full range of food and
drinks - it used to be called the Cuckoos nest and we ran it in it's previous incarnation a number of years ago. This room is in the basement, under the main bar.
The Performance space is a cosy room,
in the basement down one flight of stairs from the main bar. A small bar is at the
back of the room, with a stage area at
All photos here are of the room
in an unrigged state, the room will be filly rigged and set for
shows in August.
Stage: 2m (wide) by 1m stage area, on flat floor. Can be made
larger by removing seating. There is no back stage.
- Seating: Capacity 40 people, fully seated with some room for standing.
Lighting: 2xPar Can to flood light stage.
- Sound: 4 Channel Mixer, cables for MP3 player, with 2 Mics, Cables and Mic
stands. Performers own sound equipment can be added easily
- AV: There
is no AV equipment in this room, but is suitable for performers to bring a projector etc.
- Storage: There is a very small area for equipment at the venues
cellar for props
and equipment, shared with other groups.
- Bar: There is a bar at the back if the room, seperated from the performance space by a curtain.
- Access: Down a flight of stairs.
Photos of Home Bar
Room in unrigged state - Stage will against far wall and seating changed.