The Wildcat Bar is a new and fully refurbished bar in Edinburgh, before this
year being an old bar named Burlington Berties. It is a small and cost bar and
performance space, well known for actors as a bar where casts from the Kings
Theatre over the road will have a drink.
It's located close to our other venues at The Raging Bull and Golf Tavern,
close to the Cameo cinema and just off a popular street of shops and activity,
an area growing in popularity with Fringe shows every year.
The space is on the ground floor, so the whole bar is wheelchair accessible.
Performance Space: The Little Cat
- Stage: 1.5m (wide) by 1m (deep) flat on floor. No backstage.
- Capacity: Around 40, seated plus some standing.
- Lighting: 2 x lights to flood the stage.
- Sound: 4 Channel Mixer, and full PA, with 2 Mics, Cables and Mic
stands and MP3 cables to plug in music.
- AV: There is no AV in this room.
- Storage: There is a very small area for equipment at the venue for
props and equipment, shared with other groups.
- Bar: There is no bar in the room.
- Accessibility: Whole venue is on ground floor so fully
wheelchair accessible. No disabled toilet.
Photos of the Wildcat Bar
Venue in unrigged state - stage in front of curtains, sofa & tables removed
and replaced with rows of seats