56 North is open daily from lunchtime until 1am, and contains am inside bar and
restaurant, outdoor courtyard area, and the basement performance space. It's
very close to a number of other prime venues in the area including the Pear
Tree, Counting House, Sofi's, Fringe Central and all of the venues around Bristo
The venue has one performance space, the Cellar.
Performance Space: The Cellar
Stage: 1.5m Wide & 1 m deep raised to 3 inches. No wing space or back
- Capacity: Capacity 35 seated, with room for 5 people
standing at the back.
- Lighting: 1xLED Par Can to flood light the stage.
- Sound: 4 Channel Mixer,
Cables for MP3 Player, 2 Mics, Cables and Mic
stands. Performers own sound equipment can be added easily.
- AV: There is no AV available in this room.
- Storage: There is a very small area that is shared, and not secure.
- Bar: There is no bar in the room.
- Accessibility: The room is located downstairs, so is not wheelchair
- Notes: The venues cellar access is through the room, shows will be
timed to have no or very minimal access required through the room, unless in
emergency. A member of venue staff will be located in the room to aid the
audience movement and also to be in the cellar (separate room) and in contact
with venue staff should they need anything.
56 North Images:
First image is the room, in a non-rigged state. Will be theatre
style chairs, stage will be where the drinks trolley/middle sink