The Cocktail Mafia is an Edinburgh cocktail bar on Charlotte Lane in the heart of the West End. Popular for extraordinary cocktails. A hidden gem serving a huge list of cocktails, while you enjoy the perfect art deco surroundings.
The Performance space is located on the ground floor of the venue and is wheelchair accessible, seperated from the main bar by two doors and a passageway.
Space: The Lounge
Stage: 1.5m (wide) by 1.5m corner stage area, on flat floor. Can be made
larger by removing seating. There is no back stage.
- Seating: Capacity 50 people, fully seated.
Lighting: 2xPar Can to flood light stage.
- Sound: 4 Channel Mixer, cables for MP3 player, with 2 Mics, Cables and Mic
stands. Performers own sound equipment can be added easily
- AV: There
is no AV equipment in this room, but is suitable for performers to bring a projector etc.
- Storage: There is a very small area for equipment at the venues
cellar for props
and equipment, shared with other groups.
- Bar: There is no bar in the room.
- Access: The venue and room is flat access from the street
Photos of The Cocktail Mafia
Room in unrigged state - Stage will be in far left corner. Palm Tree will be removed.
Room in unrigged state - Palm Tree will be removed.
Entrance to performance space from main bar